Hello Guest

Author Topic: I'm interested in joining!  (Read 4577 times)

Qazara

I'm interested in joining!
« on: June 22, 2013, 15:23:34 »
Hello guys, its Qazara (NOT Qazdar!)

I've played on the wasp server for about a year, and I'd really like to join you guys and do some teamplay!
I'm fairly experienced with warfare and I always love to be commander when I have enough time to. I'm from the UK and have teamspeak so I can talk to you guys in game too.

I have no idea who is in charge of recruiting, but I hope a few of you can recognise me from in game :D

Offline Spayker

• Administrator
  • Полковник
Re: I'm interested in joining!
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2013, 13:09:10 »
Hello Qazara (not Qazdar :) ),

I've played on the wasp server for about a year, and I'd really like to join you guys and do some teamplay!
I'm fairly experienced with warfare and I always love to be commander when I have enough time to. I'm from the UK and have teamspeak so I can talk to you guys in game too.

I have no idea who is in charge of recruiting, but I hope a few of you can recognise me from in game :D

First of all, I'm glad that some players (including you) still want to play with a team. Nowadays public server collects almost all "lone wolves" who prefer to play alone. Also new players are not rarity on our server.

As I know two teams as follows: AWESOME and WASP (including wasp mercenaries) do not perform any recruiting procedures. Here are many different reasons but the major is: lack of time.
That is why I would like to offer you this:
Currently server has a lot of players, from beginners to veterans. As for me it's a good idea try to find team mates among them. Our community offers TS server and other usefull things for creating of new team.

So, tell me please, what do you think about this? :)

Qazara

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2013, 15:01:42 »
Sounds good, I'll be on teamspeak when I'm on then :D

Offline Wild Rover

• Рядовой
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 02:39:20 »
I'm also interested in joining if I could, im quite active on your server and I enjoy a lot of the people who play there.  give me a consideration if you could.

Offline Spayker

• Administrator
  • Полковник
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 09:53:09 »
Hello Guys,

The situation has been staying the same since my last post here. Also we need more good admins on server in order to resolve the issues with TK completely. Inform me in pm if you are interested in this.

Offline Spayker

• Administrator
  • Полковник
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2013, 21:00:46 »
Hi deborahtroyer,

THx for nice comments. Feel free to elave here some comments, recommendations etc.  ;)

Offline TheDrunkVet

• Рядовой
I looking to form a group.
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2016, 03:06:14 »
I am looking for form a group to play with regularly, where we work together and coordinate our efforts.
I am looking for a group who will communicate over teamspeak === but I am not looking for banter.
I use voice commands to control my AI so communications from me would be rather limited.

My play style differs from most, I really try to preserve the AI and vehicles to the best of my abilities.  I think I do pretty good.

Offline Christopher974

• Рядовой
  • Dignité Organisation Liens Force
    • ARMA974
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2016, 13:19:34 »
Hello,

I'll be interested in joigning a group too, but after learning all the tutorial and ArmA 2 Basics about IA and logistic.
Using the INGAME VOIP, and using according channel, Direct channel for proximity, and others ONLY for IMPORTANT messages.
Like independant players who can obey HQ orders and command theirs ows IA ( learn their lack and good use of IA ).
I thanks peoples who make this great ARMA 2 Warfare mission, who let ArmA give the most of itself.

See you and the field, and next time on a group.
DOLF - Dignité Organisation Liens Force

Offline Spayker

• Administrator
  • Полковник
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2016, 21:22:59 »
Hi,

TheDrunkVet and Christopher974, looks like you have found each other.
Congrats ;)

Offline TheDrunkVet

• Рядовой
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2016, 10:23:01 »
Hello,

I'll be interested in joigning a group too, but after learning all the tutorial and ArmA 2 Basics about IA and logistic.
Using the INGAME VOIP, and using according channel, Direct channel for proximity, and others ONLY for IMPORTANT messages.
Like independant players who can obey HQ orders and command theirs ows IA ( learn their lack and good use of IA ).
I thanks peoples who make this great ARMA 2 Warfare mission, who let ArmA give the most of itself.

See you and the field, and next time on a group.

Find me in game and we will chat.