Hello Guest

Author Topic: Wasp warfare missions bug reports  (Read 19223 times)

Offline BCMM

• Младший-Сержант
Re: Wasp warfare missions bug reports
« Reply #285 on: November 21, 2017, 14:41:11 »
Buying a new HQ at town centers does not work correctly. HQ hangs in the air indefinitely, too high to access construction menu.

EDIT: Hilarious workaround; spawn on HQ and deploy before you hit the ground

There seems to be no working artillery available on OPFOR. No self-propelled artillery available in HF or LF, and D-30s refuse to fire under all circumstances I have tested.

It's not the regular "cannot fire" issue this time; the unit says "Engaging" at the bottom of the screen, but the cannon neither moves nor fires.

Meanwhile BLUFOR can still use MLRS as normal.

EDIT 2: Not sure if this is an issue with the mission or with RHS: the T-50 carries KH-38 missiles but does not seem to be able to get a lock with them even with radar turned on.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 15:03:19 by BCMM »

Offline Spayker

• Administrator
  • Полковник
« Reply #286 on: November 25, 2017, 14:29:39 »
Hi,

Check a template in first message of this thread plz. It's getting hard to check your reports or reproduce them.

Offline Spayker

• Administrator
  • Полковник
« Reply #287 on: November 25, 2017, 15:16:14 »
build v50_1:
✔ Custom gear list for sniper role;
✔ Arty strike call for sniper role;
✔ Reworked uav module and its ability to spot targets on map;
✔ Fixed hq appearance after it has been repaired
✔ Updated Cache/Uncache functions
✔ Minor bugfixes

Offline Predator

• Admins
  • Младший-Сержант
« Reply #288 on: December 10, 2017, 23:49:39 »
Hellfire missiles on the Cobra helicopter has been replaced from CUP to RHS. Now there are eight units and work great.
Check it out.

Offline Mopnex

• Рядовой
« Reply #289 on: December 20, 2017, 18:27:12 »
In the latest update:
1) M2A2 was moved to the plant's 0-up heavy equipment, it removed the ATGM and thermal imager.
2) BMD-2K and BMP-1K were also moved to the 0-up plant of heavy equipment, BMP-1K also removed the vehicle. Removed BMD-1PK and BRM-1.
3) LAV-25 without a thermal imager and a commander's machinegun was added in blue to the 3rd light equipment factory.
4) Minor edits for equipment, CUP Javelin replaced by RHS
5) The time of purchase of some equipment at the plant of light engineering reached about a minute, made around 30 seconds
6) Backpack with UAV is available in the SpecOps class on the 4th upgrade of gear
« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 15:30:21 by Mopnex »

Offline Mopnex

• Рядовой
« Reply #290 on: December 27, 2017, 11:52:52 »
Download new map http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=718590354

Isla Duala mod was removed due to low FPS
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 12:04:45 by Mopnex »

Offline Tempest

• Рядовой
« Reply #291 on: January 12, 2018, 19:22:42 »
The CUP terrain pack key needs an update on the server.

Offline Mopnex

• Рядовой
« Reply #292 on: January 12, 2018, 20:37:15 »
The CUP terrain pack key needs an update on the server.

Server update

Offline Centurio

• Admins
  • Младший-Сержант
« Reply #293 on: March 31, 2018, 22:55:21 »
Is it a arma 3 thing oder a mod? Airdefense is nearly complete useless? Most ballistic/physic things are in arma 3 with rhs much more realistic then in arma 2. But air def is ridiculous, i mean the kinematics and guidance. In reality it is not the most agile missile, but a very fast one, so the reaction time is very (!) short. And by the way, the air craft dont know, it is illuminated with the fire control radar only, or a missile is on the way. But ingame the missile is slow, sluggish and the Probability of kill seems to drop instantly to 0, when a player starts countermeasures. And he know exactly when a missile was launched.

So it is nearly impossible to shoot down an air craft using countermeasures. Ridiculous OP for air craft. Sorry to say it, but we dont need gimmicks like pseudo S-400 etc. which is much more useless, but normal physics balancing ground and air forces to normal level. Not like battlefield,  fly like a god and do what i like as long as is can respawn and buy new air craft every few minutes. My opinion.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 01:48:41 by Centurio »

Offline Predator

• Admins
  • Младший-Сержант
« Reply #294 on: April 02, 2018, 02:17:54 »
Is it a arma 3 thing oder a mod? Airdefense is nearly complete useless? Most ballistic/physic things are in arma 3 with rhs much more realistic then in arma 2. But air def is ridiculous, i mean the kinematics and guidance. In reality it is not the most agile missile, but a very fast one, so the reaction time is very (!) short. And by the way, the air craft dont know, it is illuminated with the fire control radar only, or a missile is on the way. But ingame the missile is slow, sluggish and the Probability of kill seems to drop instantly to 0, when a player starts countermeasures. And he know exactly when a missile was launched.

So it is nearly impossible to shoot down an air craft using countermeasures. Ridiculous OP for air craft. Sorry to say it, but we dont need gimmicks like pseudo S-400 etc. which is much more useless, but normal physics balancing ground and air forces to normal level. Not like battlefield,  fly like a god and do what i like as long as is can respawn and buy new air craft every few minutes. My opinion.
As i say, you can to hit aircraft with tunguska when it has miss to launch countermeasures. Yes, every flash which launched in time allows to to avoid hit, but you can start attack plane by 10 km and early and countermeasures stuff quickly run-out.

Offline Centurio

• Admins
  • Младший-Сержант
« Reply #295 on: April 03, 2018, 01:52:42 »
Edit: Forget what i said. Till this moment i never knew it is not reality.  ::) It is an arcade game like WoT or Unreal Tournament and this must be the reason, on ground units almost every detail like the ballistics and even the wire on ATGM is simulated. Even the penetration inside tanks etc. Makes total sense for a arcade game to simulate all that things.

And because it is in "arcade game" overpowering the air craft and making a big disadvantage to ground units is ok, because players in ground units must be some second class players less worth, so the god like air craft players can fly and bomb them back in to stone age, where they belong to. Because they dosnt even "know how to repel an air attack" ...
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 13:32:43 by Centurio »

Offline Predator

• Admins
  • Младший-Сержант
« Reply #296 on: April 03, 2018, 04:58:21 »
Centurio, arma is not reality and not even DCS, warfare is arcade game.
Maybe you do not know how to repel air attacks?
Use s300/centurion, AA soldiers, Tunguskas/Avenger, Static AA weapons and it will be ok.
I remember one game when a mission had the laser markers on aircrafts. It was a hell cheat option, player can to guide missile with laser marker from his plane while fly and destroy factories before anybody detect him (5000 view distance). However i won do changing HQ position after each attack and wait for HF 3 upgrade.